To Thomas Eston Randolph
Monticello Oct. 20. 16.
The account rendered to-day is perfectly satisfactory, as the not having known of the 9. barrels of family flour subsequent to the last account, had alone excited doubt and a wish for you to examine it. I inclose you a statement as I suppose the account now to stand
PoC (MHi); on verso of reused address cover of John Adams to TJ, 30 Sept. 1816; at foot of text: “MrT. E. Randolph”; endorsed by TJ. Enclosure not found.
- flour; milling of search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; account with T. M. Randolph & Company search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); and Shadwell mills search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); letters to search
- Shadwell mills; and T. E. Randolph search
- Shadwell mills; flour from search
- Thomas M. Randolph & Company (Shadwell Mills, Va.); account with TJ search
- Thomas M. Randolph & Company (Shadwell Mills, Va.); and TJ’s flour search