From Samuel Pleasants
Richmond Decr 16. 1812
I have lodged with Mr D. Higginbotham of this place, a package containing a copy of Hutton’s Mathematics, which he has promised to forwd by the first opportunity.
RC (MHi); at foot of text: “Thomas Jefferson Esqr Monticello”; endorsed by TJ as received 18 Dec. 1812 and so recorded in SJL.
A missing letter from David higginbotham to TJ, 16 Dec. 1812, is recorded in SJL as received from Milton the following day.
- A Course of Mathematics (C. Hutton) search
- books; on mathematics search
- Higginbotham, David; forwards books to TJ search
- Higginbotham, David; letters from accounted for search
- Hutton, Charles; A Course of Mathematics search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; works sent to search
- mathematics; books on search
- Pleasants, Samuel; and books for TJ search
- Pleasants, Samuel; letters from search