From Joseph C. Cabell
Edgewood. 30th march. 1817.
I have had a good hunt among my papers for Main’s recipe for the preparation of Haws: and at length, after almost despairing, have found it in the midst of a small volume of extracts from Brown’s Rural Affairs. I now send it to you, agreeably to your desire. I am, dear sir, very respectfully & truly yours
Joseph C. Cabell
RC (ViU: TJP-PC); endorsed by TJ as received 8 Apr. 1817 and so recorded in SJL. Enclosure not found.
- agriculture; and hawthorn hedges search
- A Treatise on Agriculture and Rural Affairs (R. Brown) search
- Brown, Robert; A Treatise on Agriculture and Rural Affairs search
- Cabell, Joseph Carrington; letters from search
- Cabell, Joseph Carrington; on hedges search
- hawthorn search
- Main (Maine), Thomas; and hawthorn hedges search
- thorn; as agricultural fence search