From James Ligon (for Patrick Gibson)
Richmond 21st Octr 1816
I inclose you your account Current up to the 1st Septr balanced by $878.91 in my favor which I trust you will find Correct— Flour 8½ & 8¾$— respectfully
|p Jas Ligon|
your favor of the 16th is just recd the dfts & remittance you direct shall be attended to.
RC (ViU: TJP-ER); in Ligon’s hand; addressed by Ligon: “Thomas Jefferson Poplar Forest near Lynchburg”; stamped; with TJ’s description of the missing enclosure on address cover: “1816. Jan.—Aug.”; endorsed by TJ as a letter from Gibson received 25 Oct. 1816 and so recorded in SJL.
- flour; at Richmond search
- flour; price of search
- Gibson, Patrick; and TJ’s flour search
- Gibson, Patrick; letters from search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); account with TJ search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); flour sold for TJ search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); payments made for TJ search
- Ligon, James; as clerk for Gibson & Jefferson search
- Ligon, James; letters from search
- Richmond, Va.; flour prices at search