To James Leitch
July 2. 15.
Mr Leitch will be pleased to let the two bearers Thrimston & Lovilo fit themselves with woollen hats.
RC (MdHi: Vertical Files); dateline beneath signature; written on a small scrap. Not recorded in SJL.
- clothing; for slaves search
- clothing; hats search
- clothing; wool search
- hats; for slaves search
- Hern, Lovilo (TJ’s slave; b.1801); clothes for search
- Hern, Thrimston (Thrimson) (TJ’s slave; b. ca.1799); clothes for search
- Leitch, James; letters to search
- Leitch, James; TJ orders clothes from search
- slaves; clothing for search
- textiles; wool search
- wool; used for clothing search