[July 1795 (1)]
1. Wind at So. Et. Raing. more or less all day.
3. Do. do. Clear & growing warm.
4. Do. do.—heavy morng. but clear afterwds.
5. Do. do. in the morning West in the aftern.
6. Do. So. Wt. & fresh—Warm also.
7. Cool morning—fresh No. Wind all day.
8. Southerly & warm—but little Wind.
9. Much as yesterday.
10. Very sultry, with little or no Wind.
11. Wind at No. Et. & fresh but very wa[rm].
12. Do. Easterly—very warm—clear.
13. Do. So. Wt. Sultry.
14. Do. Northerly & fresh—cooler.
15. Do. Easterly. Cloudy all day.
16. Do. Do. but clear & warmer.
17. Southerly & growing warmer.
18. Do. & very warm.
19. Do. Do. Do.
20. Do. Do. Do.
21. Do. Still warmer.
22. Do. Very warm.
23. Do. Appearance of Rain.
25. No. Wt. but warm.
26. West—warm—then East.
27. Easterley—a great deal of Rain.
28. Wind at No. West—clear—pleast.
29. Wd. variable. Showers abt.
30. Do. variable much rain.
31. Do. Showery. Do. Do. in the Night.