[The Weather] [March 1760]
1. Cold & Cloudy—wind first at No. Wt. then East[er]ly.
2. Fair day, variable Wind.
3. Southerly Wind & Cloudy.
4. High Westerly Wind—clear & cool.
5. So[uther]ly wind & Rain.
6. Do. fine day.
7. Do. fine Morning but Cloudy Afterwds.
8. No. Et. Wind, and much Rain.
9. No. Et. Wind & Snow by Intervals all day.
10. No. W. Wind & Clear.
11. Ditto—Ditto—somewhat Cold.
12. Southerly Wind—clear & very fine.
13. No. Et. Wind & Incessant Rain.
15. Wind at Do. Cloudy and little Snow.
16. No. Et. Wind and much Snow.
17. Snowd by Intervals all Day.
18. Wind in the Morng. at No. Wt. then So[uther]ly & War[m].
19. Lowg. & Cold, Wind So[uther]ly.
20. Cold No[rther]ly Wind—clear.
21. In the Morng. No. Et. Wind. So[uther]ly afterwards.
22. Cold south[er]ly Wind & Rain.
23. Southerly Wind and Warm.
24. South[er]ly in the Morng. Easterly After.
25. Do. but changeable Weather.
26. No. West & very boisterous.
27. So[uther]ly Wind, fine warm day.
28. Clear, & Warm strong So[uther]ly Wind.
29. Misty Rain at Intervals. Little wind.
30. Fresh & variable Wind, chiefly from So.
31. Do. & fresh, light Showers.