From Gideon Granger
June 5. 1811
G Granger presents his compliments to the President—returns Mr. Barbour’s letter,1 and informs the President that he has established an office at Barboursville, and directed the horse mail to be delivered there weekly. He has also directed the contractor to furnish the President, while at his Seat, with Intelligence & lines of Correspondence on the arrangement of last Summer.