From John Barnes
George Town Cola 29th April 1813.
With Reference to the want of intelligence from Genl Kosciusko—I inclose you herewith Mr Geo: Williams of Baltimore his letter to me dated 29 Jany for yr goverment as well, on Accot of making a further Remittance (if advisable.) in course of the insuing Month—no Latter Accot has since been Recd—
I will thank you to—return me, Mr William’s Lettr in Case I shd have Occasion to write him, on the subject of Remittce
RC (ViU: TJP-ER); at foot of text: “Thomas Jefferson Esqr Monticello”; endorsed by TJ as received 15 May 1813 and so recorded in SJL. Enclosure not found.
- Barnes, John; and T. Kosciuszko’s American investments search
- Barnes, John; letters from search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; and T. Kosciuszko’s American investments search
- Kosciuszko, Tadeusz (Thaddeus) Andrzej Bonawentura; remittances to search
- Williams, George; and T. Kosciuszko’s American investments search