From John Bracken
Wmsburg 25. Oct. 1811
I thank you for the information given in your letter of Oct. 9 of the opportunity afforded by Mr George Jefferson of making a remittance to the poor sisters of Bellini. I intend to make use of that fair opportunity, & with that view will wait on Mr G. Jefferson in Richd in the course of next Month.
With great respect & regard
RC (DLC); dateline at foot of text; endorsed by TJ as received 7 Nov. 1811 and so recorded in SJL. Probably enclosed in TJ to Robert Saunders, 25 Dec. 1815 and Saunders to TJ, 20 Feb. 1816.
- Bellini, Aurora (Maria Aurora Gaspera); and C. Bellini estate search
- Bellini, Charles (Carlo Maria Marchionne); estate of search
- Bellini, Luisa (Louisa; Maria Luisa Eleonora); and C. Bellini estate search
- Bracken, John; and C. Bellini estate search
- Bracken, John; letters from search
- Jefferson, George (TJ’s cousin); and C. Bellini estate search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; and C. Bellini estate search