To John Threlkeld
Monticello Mar. 17. 11.
Your favor of the 7th is duly recieved covering a letter from Miss Threlkeld to mrs Eppes. it shall be safely forwarded. mr Eppes’s son is now here, and will return in a few days to his father. I avail myself with pleasure of the occasion it has presented of renewing to yourself & family the assurances of my continued esteem, and salute them and yourself with attachment & respect.
RC (Berkeley Cox Jr., Hartford, Conn., 1969); at foot of text: “John Threlkeld esq.” PoC (MHi); endorsed by TJ.
- Eppes, Francis Wayles (TJ’s grandson); relationship with father search
- Eppes, Francis Wayles (TJ’s grandson); returns to Eppington search
- Eppes, John Wayles (TJ’s son-in-law); relationship with son search
- Eppes, Martha Burke Jones (John Wayles Eppes’s second wife); TJ forwards letter to search
- Eppington (Eppes’s Chesterfield Co. estate); and F. Eppes search
- Threlkeld, Jane search
- Threlkeld, John; letters to search
- Threlkeld, John; TJ forwards letter for search