Acct. of the Weather—in Decr. 
Decr. 1. Cloudy & misty the Chief part of the day.
3. Wind at No. Et. & Raining more or less all day.
4. Lowering & Misty day. But little wind and that at No. Wt.
5. Also lowering & disagreeable Afternoon the Morng. being clear & fine.
6. Cold & Raw. Cloudy afternoon with some Rain.
7. Clear and tolerable pleasant.
8. Clear but cool the Wind at No. West.
9. Clear and Cool the Wind Westwardly.
10. Also clear & cool. Wind in the same quarter.
11. Fine Morning, disagreeable Noon, & Rainy Afternoon. Wind Eastwardly.
12. Wind Southwest—& Misty, Rainy & sometimes Sunshine. Night warm.
13. Wind shifted to No. West in the Morning and blew hard growing amazingly Cold in the Night.
14. Ground exceeding hard froze and day cold (& clear) but not equal to Yesterday Afternoon.
15. Still cold but more moderate than yesterday. The Afternoon lowering & exceeding like for Snow.
16. Clear and more pleasant.
17. Clear & pleasant with but little Wind. Evening Cool.
18. Clear, warm & pleasant in the forenoon. Wind southwardly and Afternoon Lowering. Night Raining.
19. Misting & Raining by turns all day—the Wind being at No. East.
21. Very pleasant, being clear & wind Southwardly.
22. Wind at No. Et. Cloudy & Cold with a little appearance of the Sun.
23. Exceeding cold Morning. Very cloudy with great appearance of Snow. Wind Northwardly.
24. Clear and more moderate but still cool. A very white frost & Wind Northwardly—but little of it.
25. A very white Frost, clear, still, & very pleasant till the Evening then cloudy and boisterous.
26. Clear but cool the Wind blowing fresh from the No. West till the Eveng.
27. A Very white frost but still clear & exceeding pleast. Gd. Hard froze.
28. Ground exceeding hard froze & a very white frost. The day lowerg. & very threatning of Snow. Wind East.
29. Remarkably fine, clear & still.
30. Wind at No. West & fresh & day Cold.
31. Clear, still & remarkably fine and pleasant.