[The Weather] March 
1st. Soft mild, still, & pleasant. Somewhat cloudy.
2. (No frost) Cloudy till abt. 11 Oclock then Rain & almost all Night very hard Wind at No. Et.
3. Fine clear Morning & Warm Wind southwardly. Cloudy abt. 1 Oclock & at 3 began to Rain hard & constant.
4. Soft morning. Clear day, & very high wind from No. West but not cold.
5. Clear, warm & pleast. forenoon. Wind southwardly. Afterwards hazy & lowerg.
7. Wind in the same place & Raing. more or less all day.
8. Flying clouds in the forenoon. Wind brisk from the No[rth]ward. Clear afternn.
9. Lowering Morning. Clear afternoon. Wind southwardly.
10. Fine, clear & mild day. Wind for the most part Westwardly & No. West.
11. Turnd cold abt. 10 oclock & after spittg. snow—wind hard at No. West.
12. Ground hard froze; wind high at No. West. Often spittg. snow in the forenoon & very cold.
13. Ground very hard froze & exceedg. Cold. Wind hard at No. West & clear.
14. Ground exceeding hard froze & cold in the Morning but pleasant afterwards, clear. Wind Westward.
15. Clear & tolerably pleasant. Wind westwardly. Little frost.
16. Little frost again but exceedg. pleast. Afterwards wind at south West.
17. Fine & Pleasant. Very warm wind at So. West.
18. Wind at No. Et. Somewhat cool in the Morning. Cloudy in the afternoon with Thunder Lightning—Hail Rain & Snow.
19. Cloudy & cold. Wind Northwardly.
20. Continual Rain. Wind at No. East.
21. Constant & hard Rain till 11 Oclock. Wind Southwardly. Afterwds. Westwd. & clear.
22. Clear. Wind westwardly & South[ward]ly.
24. Cloudy Morning. Abt. 11 Constant Rain & contind. till 5. Wind varying.
25. Fine & clear. Wind Southw[ard]ly & brisk.
26. Clear & pleasant tho cool.
27. Clear pleast. & warm. Wind Southwardly & fresh.
28. Clear but cool. Wind fresh from the No. Et.—exceeding hard in the Evening—with Rain all Night.
29. Rain till 9 Oclock. Cloudy the remainder of the day with a brisk eastwardly Wind.
30. Cloudy all day. Wind at No. East and cold.
31. Cloudy, raw, & disagreeable Wind continuing at No. East.