[The Weather] [February 1760]
1. Snow in the Morning, but clear afterwds.
2. Wind No[rther]ly but mild clear.
3. Wind shifting from East to So. Clear & ⟨warm⟩.
4. So[uther]ly cloudy & clear by turns—white Frost.
5. So[uther]ly with Rain—gd. very Rotton.
6. Very fine drying day. No wind.
7. W. So[uther]ly, very warm & drying.
8. W. No. Wt. but not hard, fine clear & Warm.
9. Sml. Frost. Wd. No. Et.
10. Do. wind at No. threatning Rain.
11. Clear & fine. Wind Northwardly.
12. Very clear, still and fine.
13. Strong, & warm southerly Wind—clear.
14. Ditto Ditto Do. Do. but cloudy.
15. No. Et. wind and Rain.
16. Morng. cloudy—fair afterwds. & So[uther]ly Wind.
17. Wind at No. W. cloudy & very cold.
18. Cold in the Mg. Moderate afterwds. Wd. So[uther]ly.
19. Fine warm day. Fresh So[uther]ly Wind.
20. Fine Day & little wind.
21. Brisk So[uther]ly Wind & Cloudy with mch. Rain.
23. Fine day. Wind shifting from So. to No. Wt.
24. Fresh So[uther]ly Wind & Cloudy Weather.
25. Wind still So[uther]ly, warm & fine day.
26. So[uther]ly wind Cloudy & a little Rain.
27. So[uther]ly wind & dripping Weather.
28. Little or no Wind till Night then No. Et. & Wet.
29. Rain till 12 Oclock then Wind at No. West.