From Joseph Milligan
Georgetown July 30th 1817
I shall send you another proof by the next mail If it would not be too much trouble I should like that you would receive and return a proof once a week whilst you are in Bedford but in this matter I do not wish you to do any thing that would not be agreeable to you only the book has been so long in hand I am desirous to progress with
RC (DLC); at foot of text: “Thomas Jefferson Esqr”; endorsed by TJ without date of receipt, but recorded in SJL as received 2 Aug. 1817.
Milligan was sending TJ proof sheets of Destutt de Tracy, Treatise on Political Economy.
- A Treatise on Political Economy (Destutt de Tracy) search
- Destutt de Tracy, Antoine Louis Claude; A Treatise on Political Economy search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; works sent to search
- Milligan, Joseph; and Destutt de Tracy’sTreatise on Political Economy search
- Milligan, Joseph; letters from search
- political economy; works on search