From Thomas Eston Randolph
Ashton 21st June 1817
I cannot furnish the account you require without the use of the Day book, which is always kept at the Mill—but I will endeavour to send it in time for you to write tomorrow— The flour is paid in full, except a balance of 1 bar—9 ℔ which is in the Mill, subject to your order
Thos Eston Randolph
RC (MHi); at foot of text: “Thomas Jefferson Esqre”; endorsed by TJ as received 21 June 1817 and so recorded in SJL.
In SJL TJ recorded an additional letter from Randolph, not found and evidently undated but received 22 June 1817.
- flour; as rent search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; account with T. E. Randolph search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); account with TJ search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); and Shadwell mills search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); letter from accounted for search
- Randolph, Thomas Eston (TJ’s cousin); letters from search
- rent; due from T. E. Randolph search
- Shadwell mills; and T. E. Randolph search