To Fitzwhylsonn & Potter
Monticello May 13. 17.
Messrs Fitzwhylson & Potter
Within a very few days a trusty boatman will go from Milton to Richmond, whom I will direct to call on you in the hope that the books I sent you for binding will be ready; as also the Edinburgh reviews. be pleased to send with them
Oliver Evans’s Mill-book
the laws of the last session of our legislature (in boards) if ready or whenever they shall come out. Accept the assurance of my respect.
RC (NcD: Thomas Nelson Page Papers). PoC (DLC); on verso of reused address cover to TJ; endorsed by TJ.
- books; binding of for TJ search
- books; on gardening search
- books; on milling search
- Edinburgh Review; Fitzwhylsonn & Potter as agent for search
- Edinburgh Review; TJ subscribes to search
- Evans, Oliver; The Young Mill-wright & Miller’s Guide search
- Fitzwhylsonn & Potter (Richmond firm); binds publications for TJ search
- Fitzwhylsonn & Potter (Richmond firm); letters to search
- gardening; books on search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; binding of books search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; orders books search
- law; books on search
- McMahon, Bernard; The American Gardener’s Calendar search
- Milton, Va.; boats traveling to and from search
- The American Gardener’s Calendar (B. McMahon) search
- The Young Mill-wright & Miller’s Guide (O. Evans) search
- Virginia; laws of search