From Craven Peyton
Monteagle Feby 7–1817.
Agreeable to my promise, I send my Son, with this lettar to inform You, I have Fifteen hundred Dollars Now in Richmd I wish to be informed if You wish it braught up or a Draft at Sight. You can be Accomodated in eathar way, this with Othar Money I shall soon have will enable You I hope to keep back Your produce untill the hight of the Markett. it depends entirely On Circumstances at what time I may wish the Money refunded it shall lay in Your hands As long as I possibly can do without it. if a draft is wished I will come up at Any hour You may wish & give it. Very Sincerely Yr. Frd & Servt
RC (MHi); inconsistently endorsed by TJ as a letter of 7 Feb. received 6 Feb. 1817 and so recorded in SJL.
- Henderson case; claims by minor heirs search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; account with C. Peyton search
- Peyton, Craven; account with TJ search
- Peyton, Craven; and Henderson case search
- Peyton, Craven; family of search
- Peyton, Craven; letters from search
- rent; due from Henderson lands search