To Robert Patterson
Monticello July 23. 14.
Th: Jefferson incloses to Dr Patterson a paper from Mr Lambert proposing a correction of the Julian calendar additional to that of Gregory, which paper was intended for the use of the society; and he salutes Dr Patterson with sincere friendship & respect.
PoC (DLC); dateline at foot of text, followed by abstract of enclosure described above at William Lambert to TJ, 24 June 1814.
- American Philosophical Society; and W. Lambert search
- American Philosophical Society; TJ forwards material to search
- Lambert, William; and American Philosophical Society search
- Lambert, William; proposes reformation of Gregorian calendar search
- Patterson, Robert; and American Philosophical Society search
- Patterson, Robert; letters to search