To Nicolas G. Dufief
Monticello Nov. 7. 13.
I ought sooner, in answer to your letter of Sep. 29. to have said that I shall be glad to recieve the second hand copy of the Traité du Bonheur et de la morale, which you supposed you could get me. I am anxious to recieve the ‘American brewer & malster’ as soon as published. I have both Richardson & Combrune which you mention. accept my friendly & respectful salutations.
PoC (DLC); at foot of text: “M. Dufief”; endorsed by TJ.
- books; on brewing search
- books; on morals search
- brewing; books on search
- Combrune, Michael; The Theory and Practice of Brewing search
- Coppinger, Joseph; The American Practical Brewer and Tanner search
- Dufief, Nicolas Gouin; bookseller search
- Dufief, Nicolas Gouin; letters to search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; orders books search
- Paradis de Raymondis, Jean Zacharie; Traité élémentaire de Morale et du Bonheur search
- Richardson, John (English author); The Philosophical Principles of the Science of Brewing search
- The American Practical Brewer and Tanner (J. Coppinger) search
- The Philosophical Principles of the Science of Brewing (Richardson) search
- The Theory and Practice of Brewing (Combrune) search
- Traité élémentaire de Morale et du Bonheur (J. Z. Paradis de Raymondis) search