From Samuel J. Harrison
Lynchbg Mar 25. 1813
Before the Rect of your Letter of the 10 Inst I had on the 19, Enclosed you a Dft on Messrs Gibson & Jefferson for $1000. Supposed to be about as much as the Crop would amount to—But if the demand for the $250. at poplar Forest Should be pressing—you are at Liberty to direct mr Goodman to Call on me for that Sum; & you Return it, if necessary, when you come up the last of april.
S J Harrison
RC (MHi); endorsed by TJ as received 31 Mar. 1813 and so recorded in SJL.
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); and payments to TJ search
- Goodman, Jeremiah Augustus; Poplar Forest overseer search
- Harrison, Samuel Jordan; buys tobacco from TJ search
- Harrison, Samuel Jordan; letters from search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Business & Financial Affairs; sells tobacco search
- tobacco; sold to S. J. Harrison search