To Donald Fraser
Monticello Jan. 8. 13.
Th Jefferson presents his compliments to mr D. Fraser and in subscribing for his book is happy in an opportunity of associating his opinion with that of the clergy on characters as high as those of Locke, Bacon, Newton and the other worthies who are to be the subject of it.
PoC (DLC); dateline at foot of text; endorsed by TJ.
- Bacon, Francis; in D. Fraser’s proposed book search
- Fraser, Donald; letters to search
- Fraser, Donald; solicits subscription search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Books & Library; subscriptions search
- Locke, John; in D. Fraser’s proposed book search
- Newton, Sir Isaac; in D. Fraser’s proposed book search
- subscriptions, for publications; biographies search