From Gibson & Jefferson
Richmond 23d June 1812
This is merely to inform you that we have made the remittances directed in your favor of the 17th & have likewise deposited $150 in the Bank here, Subject to the order of James Hamilton of Williamboro’ N. Carolina
|Gibson & Jefferson|
RC (ViU: TJP-ER); in Ligon’s hand; between dateline and salutation: “Thomas Jefferson Esqr”; endorsed by TJ as received 25 June 1812 and so recorded in SJL.
SJL records missing letters from TJ to Gibson & Jefferson of 26 June 1812 and from Gibson & Jefferson to TJ of 30 June, the latter received from Richmond on 2 July 1812.
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); and subscriptions for W. McClure search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); letters from search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); letters from accounted for search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); letters to accounted for search
- Hamilton, James; and W. McClure’s debts search
- Ligon, James; clerk for Gibson & Jefferson search
- subscriptions, non-publication; to pay W. McClure’s debts search