To William Prichard
Monticello Jan. 25. 11.
Your letter put me on enquiry here, and I found that the boatmen had omitted to take in the 2. boxes of books, altho I was on the spot when they were loading, and charged them to take them. mr Randolph’s boat has just gone off with them on board addressed to you to the care of messrs Gibson & Jefferson.
accept the assurances of my esteem & respect
PoC (MHi); at foot of text: “Mr Pritchard”; endorsed by TJ.
- A Manual of Parliamentary Practice (Thomas Jefferson); W. Prichard sells search
- Bailey, Lydia R.; and P. Freneau’s poems search
- boats; transfer goods to and from Richmond search
- books; returned to W. Prichard search
- Freneau, Philip; Poems Written and Published during the American Revolutionary War search
- Gibson & Jefferson (Richmond firm); and poetry for TJ search
- Jefferson, Thomas; Writings; Manual of Parliamentary Practice search
- Poems Written and Published during the American Revolutionary War (Freneau); TJ’s subscription to search
- poetry; subscriptions to, sent to TJ search
- Prichard, William; and P. Freneau’s poetry subscription search
- Prichard, William; letters to search
- Richmond, Va.; boats transfer goods to and from search